Welcome to Uhring's Hearing and Balance
Now Accepting New Patients!
Do you often feel like the people around you are mumbling? Do you tend to turn the TV up louder than others enjoy it? Do you feel tired after social situations? These are all indicators that it is time to see a hearing specialist.
At Uhring’s Hearing and Balance, we can:
- Identify the cause of your hearing concerns
- Explain your options
- Find an expert solution to meet your needs
Why Choose Uhring’s Hearing and Balance?
- Caring and responsive consultation with certified and licensed audiologists.
- Specialization in identification, assessment and treatment of all ear, hearing, and balance disorders.
- Dedicated time and effort in prevention of these disorders, including noise-induced hearing loss.
- Online scheduling
What We Offer:
The Latest Hearing Aids:
Todays hearing aids offer advanced speech processing, wind reduction, and improved management of feedback.
EarQ 4-Year Warranty
We are proud to be your exclusive local EarQ provider. Many standard hearing aid warranties only last 1-3 years depending on the model of hearing aid. The EarQ 4-Year Warranty covers any EarQ device for 4 full years regardless of the model. That’s 4 years of service, repairs, cleanings and adjustments at no additional cost to you.
Schedule an Appointment
We have in-office appointments available for new and existing patients.
Need our care?
Please call us:
We would love to see how we can help you solve your hearing healthcare problems using the most professional methods in the industry.
200 Mifflin Street Huntingdon, PA 16652
Hours: Monday – Friday: 9AM – 4:30PM
100 Oakwood Avenue Ste. 400 State College, PA 16803
Hours: Monday – Friday: 9AM – 5PM
1130 West 4th Street Ste. 2 Lewistown, PA 17044
Hours: Monday – Wednesday: 9AM – 4:30PM